Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 15-18

Day 15 - I am thankful the entertainment and The Twilight Saga!!! Yes, the crazy vampire/wolf movie.  Stephanie Meyer did such a wonderful job with the books and the books were super as well.  Today, I am spending 12 hours with friends watching all the Saga movies and the premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2! I can't contain my excitement!!!

Day 16 - I am thankful for coffee!!! Without it, I would not have been able to go to work today after only 4 hours sleep.  Breaking Dawn was epic!!! (I'll have to make a separate post on it!!) I have never been a morning person and I depend on my coffee to get me going in the mornings.  Thank you lord for that wonderful bean full of caffeine!!

Day 17 - I am thankful for my grandparents, those that have passed and my Mamaw that is still with us.  They have been a huge part of my life.  My second and third set of parents.  Some don't have the privilege to know such joy.....I have been very blessed and I am thankful that God continues to allow them to watch over me.

Day 18 - I am thankful for God's saving grace! Without His grace, we would be nothing!!! He loves us even when we know we are unworthy of his love.  The greatest give I've ever been given, besides my children, is the love of God and his grace and mercy. 

1 comment:

Just Be Real said...

HI Rhonda! Wow, thank you for taking the time to share your days of thankfulness. Blessings.