Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Meadow!!

Well, today is Meadow's 2nd birthday. Want to hear the clincher?? I didn't remember until almost an hour ago!!! Whew! Things have been so busy around here and those that know me can tell you that I would never miss one of my dogs birthdays! haha So today, our little rescued girl turns 2! I cannot believe we've had her for almost a year and a half now. She sure hasn't changed any....hehe

Today is actually a nice day. Brandon has another baseball game tonight and Brady is going away camping with the Boy Scouts this w/e. Brittany has to work. Yippee!!! I may actually get some Spring cleaning done.

I cannot wait to tell you all about the teleconference with Gov. Huckabee last night. I'm hoping to get on the blog tonight after the game and spend some time writing up all the goodies. I took 6 pages of notes if that tells you anything. Well, I guess I need to get Brandon's baseball uniform ready to go and figure out what is going to be for supper.
Meadow's Birthday Wish: "If I could have one wish....it would be to go to the White House and congratulate Gov. Huckabee on the Presidential win."

No comments: