Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thought I'd Share A Few Cards With Ya!




Wow! That week-end went TOO FAST! Not only that, but once I got a breather from all the papers I had to write in school, they decided to assign me another one to research by the 10th of Dec. Add an essay on top of that and finals........where is my down time??? I did get about 24 Christmas Cards scrapped this week-end and my niece and nephew's birthday cards. I have half of my sisters done.......but for some reason it's harder to finish hers up. Lord knows what she's into!!!


It's been getting rather cold here lately.........we did get a little rain yesterday, but only enough to make the day drag and be dreary. Well, I guess I need to get back to the books........I'll post some Christmas Cards later on as I get them finished up.


No comments: