Sunday, November 4, 2007

Carolina SWARM #2

Crystal & I

Well, as many of you know, I bailed work on Friday and took off for Charlotte for another week-end of Scrapbooking. I know one thing, I am sick to death of Charlotte!! They don't know how to drive worth a lick there!! We had a wonderful hotel and I hated to leave that bed behind. It was comfy!! We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (and cheesecake of course). I had Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake........mmmm...... Then we went shopping at a few local stores. Can you believe I didn't spend hardly anything??? Saturday we begin to scrap away. There were only about 10 veterans there from the past SWARM so we had quite a few new folks to get to know. I was busy working on Christmas cards and I actually got the most done before lunch so I got to wear the Princess Crown for most of the afternoon. Needless to say, I didn't take ONE picture!! I worked!!! LOL And I finally learned how to make the Tear Bears. Yeah!!!! Well, I'm off to finish my latest Christmas Card. This time change stinks!!!


Carolina SWARMERS Group #2

No comments: