Friday, November 9, 2007


Our team party turned out alright last night......I would still rather be in the presence of 15 noisy three year olds compared to all those older boys last night! Whew! They can get pretty chatty. Please continue to pray for my sweet friend Trish as she adjusts to not having Reilly here on earth anymore. I know God has a good many crowns for her in heaven for all the work she's done with these animals (and the children she's mentored throughout the years as well). She instills values in these animals as well.

I have mentioned my friend Deborah before who has been battling with cancer. I guess earlier this week the news was not good and the cancer has basically spread throughout her body. She continues to be a pillar of strength, but as we all know, time is going to come to an end soon. Pray for her and her two small boys. They have already traveled a road that is difficult for any adult to travel, let alone a child.

Thought I'd share a picture of my sweet Pugsinator with you today. He rarely is put in the pen outside anymore....only on days when I may be gone for more than 5 or 6 hours. According to the neighbors behind us, he sits on top of his Igloo house until I come home. He is sooo cute..........he'll look to see if it's me pulling in as I drive by and then he stands up all perky and off to the gate he runs. "Mama is home!!! Yeah!!!" Now, I can't say he does that for "dad." haha

Brady gets his braces put on this afternoon so you know my week-end is going to be full of moaning and groaning. Men! LOL

No comments: