Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy "15" to My Sweet Brady


Brady on his first birthday

Wow! I've been sitting here most of the afternoon browsing through old photo's of Brady growing up. It just doesn't seem like he is going to be 15 tomorrow!!! Where did the time go? Better yet, where is my sweet little boy that use to make me laugh so much? It seems like it was just yesterday that he was always playing basketball in our home in California. For his second birthday, we had gotten him one of the Little Tike Basketball Hoops and he would shoot "two's" all day long! I laugh about him being tongue-tied when he was born and him not making a sound when they clipped it.


This was the last photo taken of my grandpa before he passed. Brady was almost 4 wks .old.

He's still ornery so I can't say that part of him has changed but he honestly gets that from my side of the family. ;o)

Now he's not little anymore and he's had to face some painful hardships in the past year of his life. Now it seems as though he is the one embracing me when I need to shed a tear. He's the one that inquires if I'm okay or if I need anything. There have even been times that he's wanted to hand over his own money to make sure I have everything I need.

My favorite photo of Brady. This was taken when he and I went to Paris for Mother's Day while stationed in Germany.

God has blessed me with a wonderful son in Brady. I wish I could turn back time and do it all over again with him (not with his dad though..........lol). Now I have to face the dread of Driver's Ed. and dating. I just don't think I'm ready for that!

How I wish I could just hold that little baby that was placed in my arms 15 years ago tomorrow once again.


Brady doing what he does best.......playing baseball.


Brady just a few months ago....