Thursday, May 7, 2009

Migraine Madness.......

Well, the rainy weather has taken things one step further and now washed so much pollen to the surface that I woke up with an excruciating migraine. I haven't had one this bad in quite a while. Within ten minutes I was praying to the porcelain god. And of course, being nauseated and extremely sensitive to any light, it meant I couldn't spend the day with my preschoolers. My head has been pounding so badly that even the screen on my cell phone hurt due to the reflecting light. I had to turn my sound off all together because it sounded like someone was banging on a set of cymbals right outside my ear canal. It's eased up a bit but I'm still sitting around in the dark. In fact, just sitting here looking at the screen is making my stomach feel wheezy so I best get off here. Just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know that things are going well here. Hopefully, when I finish work in a few weeks, I can update my blog more. Heck, I know I won't have anything else to do for a few months. Talk about depressing.......

No comments: