Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!

Well, the weather has finally turned to warmth around here. EXTREME warmth!!! It has been incredibly humid outside. But I'll take the sunshine & heat over cold & rainy weather any day!! We've been enjoying our evenings sitting on the front porch with all the dogs basking in the breeze. Work has been going well.......I have the most precious preschoolers! It's hard to believe that there is less than a month left in our school year. I hate letting go of them each year......they have placed such precious memories in my heart.

Today is Ray's son, Joshua's, birthday. Even though I've never met him, he's already a special person in my life. It's been so amazing to sit back and watch the two of them get to know each other the past few months. I can tell it's had a positive impact on both of their lives & I know it has blessed mine. So Happy Birthday Josh!

Well, I guess I'll go lounge on the couch for a short while and watch Judge Jeanine Pirro (just love her!!!) I pray everyone is being safe & taking extra precautions against the Swine Flu epidemic (remember to sing your ABC's while washing your hands!!! hehe)

No comments: