Friday, February 15, 2013

Siesta Scripture Memory Verse 4

So today is the day for a new verse! I have to admit, I was struggling memorizing the last one.  I don't know why because it seemed much simpler than the previous two.  I had index cards everywhere Monday evening trying to meet my goal and by yesterday morning, it finally stuck with me! Yay God!!!

The verse I chose to memorize and place in my heart next is Joshua 1:9:

"This is my command-by strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged.  For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."  NLT

The past month has been a trial within itself and once the storm settles, there is always another storm building up around the corner.  This verse is speaking to me during a time of great need so I know that it will be planted deep in my heart to help me during the next few weeks...and then for eternity.


So, what verse speaks to you today?



 

No comments: