Monday, October 26, 2009

The Beauty of Fall.....


Mia Sue strolling in her backyard

Here are a few photo's of our backyard. Fall is my favorite season. I just love all the beautiful earth tone colors.



We have had quite a busy week. Ray is finally home from the hospital and seems to be recovering well. I think he believes he is Superman because he's beginning to push himself a bit too much. I am just thankful that he made it through that horrible ordeal. I truly was afraid I was going to lose him.

The boys are wrapping up their popcorn sales. Brandon has sold over $1300.00 so far! Brady finished up the classroom instruction for driver's ed and will begin student driving in about six weeks. I hate it that they have to wait so long in between sessions.

I went back to work today after being off all of last week to stay at the hospital with Ray. It was nice to be back with the kids and they sure didn't hesitate to smother me in hugs and kisses.

Well, off to set the coffee pot for the morning!

No comments: