Monday, December 31, 2007

Completed Layouts






This is a two page layout. I tried to post them side by side, but it's not the same effect as in the album. Sorry.

Here are some pictures of the LO's that I completed over the last two days. It's hard to captured all the embellishments with the camera and a 12x12 page is too large to scan. I'm hoping to scrap the New Year in. Last year, my mom was down here so that made it a lot more fun........this year, I started my day off with a funeral, have to find time to celebrate our wedding anniversary and I want to scrap! LOL I'm still feeling icky so I'm just playing it by ear.

It's hard to see the stickles that I used in this LO. I guess I need to find a better place with lighting to get the pictures.

Here are pics of a LO detailing Britt and her pacifier days. It's hard to do a lot of hers b/c of the journaling so I'm just trying to get a few in there that I have great memories of. This is definitely one!!

No comments: