Monday, June 24, 2013

Siesta Scripture Verses.....I'm Finally Catching Up!



Even though I haven't blogged my memory verses lately, I have still been incorporating them into my daily life.  It amazes me at how quickly life can get busy.  And then I get into moods where I know I need to blog, but have so much on my mind that I decide to just stay clear of it.  Every facet of my life seems to be being stretched, tied and knotted down.  So, here are the verses I had chosen to place in my memory.  Hope you all are still working hard on learning God's Word as well. 

Siesta Verse 10- "O Sovereign Lord, You are God! Your words are trustworthy and you have promised these good things to your servant."  2 Samuel 7:28 NLT

Siesta Verse 11- "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.  Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all he has done."  Phillipians 4:6 NLT

And my current verse #12- "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."  Psalm 139:23-24

No comments: