Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Paige & Johnathan....


Johnathan, Ray & sweet Paige

Paige & her daddy

Ray & Johnathan

Today is Ray's daughter Paige's 17th birthday. I can remember back when she was in tumbling with my son Brady in Germany. She was so cute and well mannered. I thought I'd post a few of their earlier pictures just like I do my own children during birthday time! :o)

Is she not the sweetest thing?

Tomorrow is his son Johnathan's birthday. He will be 20! Time sure does fly by!!!

Paige & Johnathan live in Ewen, Michigan. It's hard for Ray to be away from his children and as their step-mom, it's hard on me too because we really want them to be a big part of our lives.

Well, I pray they both have a safe, wonderful and fun birthday! Enjoy the pics!!!


Paige Emily


Johnathan Michael

No comments: