Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yes, it's been a while again..........

But life has thrown challenges my way. Of course, we always have challenges to face, but this time, I seem to be facing them alone. Nothing I do seems to be the right thing to anyone else. So, I've decided to put myself first for once. I have always taken care of everyone else, made sure that everyone else had a shoulder to lean on during their times of trouble, offered opinions and advice, and now, I'm finding out that not many are willing to offer that in return.

I have taken a leave of absence from preschool right now as I currently search for answers and try to work out some decisions with my therapist. It is not easy for me to be away from my boys and big pups right now (Mia is accompanying me on this adventure). But I have to do something to keep me healthy and put things back into perspective for me. I'm not happy in life right now. No matter how much I do to keep busy and make myself "seem" happy, I'm not getting there.

This election isn't helping me out much either. McCain needs to pull ahead and soon! Well, hope to catch up on better topics at another time. I'd appreciate your prayers right now and that you all understand that sometimes we have to make choices that others may not agree with, but it is not them walking in our shoes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rhonda,
Just wanted you to know that we miss you a lot and continue to pray for your situation. Love, Kelly

Andrew Biddinger said...

Hey, I don't know you, but I do know that God loves you and you can turned to Him for help. Please seek him: www.needGod.com
I will say a prayer for you.