Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Pics of the New PreK Year

I know that you all have been waiting patiently to see pics of this year's preschool class. It's been such a busy week and a half that I haven't had an opportunity to take many of our surroundings, but know that my mom is just dying to see all the decor I made.




This is the front door....of course, our doors are cut in half so it would have been a better pic had I closed the door all the way!! Our theme this year is "Preschool is More Fun than A Barrell of Monkey's!"

I have to admit I have an outstanding and wonderful class this year. I am so amazed at how well they have adjusted. Especially my 2 year old class.........I have only had one child have a little separation anxiety and she seems to be getting better each day. So, here ya go...........my preschool monkeys!!


Our Vine of Helpers & Our Reading Corner


My Little Monkey Helper Name tags (yes, I made them myself........duh!)





Of course, I was the one that brought the flag into the classroom




It's never too early for our children to learn about our country and beautiful Old Glory. If we don't teach it to them now, they may never have that opportunity to learn about it again.



This is our Birthday Wall for both my classes & yes, once again, I made all the little cakes myself. That's one of the fun kickbacks of being a preschool teacher! :o)

No comments: