Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Obama view for the day



This week has really sickened me even more when it comes to the Obama campaign. The man is so arrogant and loves to throw the punches out to others, but can't seem to handle the heat when it comes his way. I cannot wait for this election to be over because it truly scares me and sickens me that a man would think of himself so highly and think he has no wrongs.



As I was watching Hannity & Colmes the other night, my opinion of Mr. Obama took another turn. They were discussing Obama and his support of infanticide. Whew! I was not only sickened by it but shed quite a few tears. The man voted to abort these babies as they were being born. A nurse, Jill, came on the show and stated how she sat in a soiled linen closet for 45 minutes or more and rocked a down syndrome baby that was suppose to be aborted, but lived. They threw the baby in their to die. Where is that child's right to life?? How can we allow someone who supports such an act to become our leader? Simply, we CANNOT. Who knows what we kind of country we would become with someone like him in charge.



Change......that's all we hear. But change WHAT?? Can you give me some specifics here Mr. Obama??? Change our rights? Change the amount of taxes we pay to higher amounts? Change the way we are allowed to raise our children? BE SPECIFIC in your answers please.



The thing that puzzles me the most is the fact that there are so many people mesmorized by this man. I just don't get it. And to be honest, I don't want to get it because I refuse to think on the level of someone who supports infanticide. He lied about it, the documents are there and if you visit http://www.hannity.coms/ you'll be able to read up on more of the situation.



We have work to do to continue to promoting Senator John McCain and getting the ONLY person qualified to be our Commander and Chief. If we elect Barack Obama, then we might as well sign our life away because "change" will definitely happen. And it won't be good.

No comments: