Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy "Late" Birthday


 Yesterday was a very crazy Monday and I didn't get half of the things on my to-do list accomplished.  I had a doctors appointment after work and of course, they gave my the wonderful flu shot and did blood work.  More needles....great way to start a week! 

Yesterday was my husband's birthday.  We had a nice dinner but plan to celebrate this week-end because I have bronchitis......which is why I'm blogging this morning because I ended up missing work today due to a slight fever and coughing all night.

I love celebrating my husbands birthday because it reminds me of when we meet and first got together.  It was around his birthday in Germany and that's when I realized, well we both realized, we had found our soul mate.  We have our ups and downs but that only makes us stronger! He is my very best friend.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.  This chick will be veggin' out on the couch recuperating so I can get back to work tomorrow. 



No comments: