Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bad Grooming Experience



Well, I finally was able to save up the money to have Mia Sue groomed over the week-end and this is what she ended up looking like!! When we first arrived for our 1 p.m. appointment, they informed me that they were already two dogs behind and that she wouldn't be ready until around 4 p.m. Okay, so I can handle hang out in town for an extra hour. Well, she wasn't ready until 5:30 p.m.!!! And I think the only reason she was ready then was because Ray & I showed up at the groomers to check on her.

Mia always has an attitude towards me after I take her to be groomed & she was shaking so I had Ray take her out to the car while I squared the bill away. Once we got home, it was obvious that they had messed her face up pretty royally! Her hair line was cut too far back and it was obviously crooked. She has so many places within her body that are long and she is cut so unevenly....I was royally TICKED!!!

So I sent them an email on Sunday along with pictures I had taken of her immediately after arriving home. They called and apologized and offered to fix her and give me a free grooming next time as well. I'm hesitant because I don't want Mia to go through any more drama, but she looks like Cruella Deville!!!!! I kid you not!


The "Cruella DeVille look"

I'm getting ready to run her in to be fixed (if that's even possible!) Hopefully I can post some beautiful pics of her afterward. In the meantime, enjoy seeing how messed up she is (and for those that know me well knows you do NOT mess with my dogs!!)

No comments: