Saturday, January 12, 2008

What a week!

It has been one long week...... My class schedule has been more challenging to adjust to this time around, but all my classes are worth it. The only class I have to say that disturbs me is my General Psych class! There are some BIZARRE people in that class! Whew! I'm sure I'll have many stories throughout the semester on them. haha

Other than that, things are going great! Children's choir started back up this week and we began working on our Spring Concert material. I'm going to try and schedule the concert for a few weeks earlier than usual so that I can focus more on finals and the election campaign. Speaking of, I have my first meeting for the Huckabee campaign Tuesday evening in Cary. I CANNOT WAIT!!! I have never participated in anyone's campaign before other than my dad's so this should be a great experience. And I really feel as though God is calling me to do it. So, remember VOTE HUCKABEE!!!! I truly do hope that Mitt Romney has to hang his head after the election in Michigan on Tuesday. He is so full of arrogance and is just a complete flip-flopper on his policies and is just plain old mean. I cannot stand anyone who has to fight dirty the way that he is. He has bashed both Huckabee and McCain and so far, it's blew up in his face. So hopefully the American people are catching on to him.
If you have been watching the news, you all have probably heard about the missing pregnant marine here in North Carolina, 20-year-old Lance Cpl. Maria Frances Lauterbach. As of this morning, they were still trying to figure out whether or not they were in fact her remains in the backyard of the suspect. Last night, they used Luminol and did find a very violent looking crime scence according to Mark Furman who is now at the scene. Hmmm.....maybe I should just drive on down to Jacksonville today and see if I can get on FOX news!!! hehe I pray that they catch the young man that did this to her soon. We also need to keep her family in our prayers. Not only have they lost their daughter, they've also lost a grandchild. Sounds like something that happened just six months ago doesn't it? Believe me, I'm waiting for the Cutts trial to start up. So far, they keep postponing it, but we all know that he did in fact murder Jessie and their daughter Chloe. This world is just full of evil skumbags!!!




Well, I guess I need to get some housework done so that I can have some time this evening to do a little scrapbooking.

No comments: